Nature has its order.
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
Stokely Carmichael (Kwame Ture)
"Dr. King’s policy was that nonviolence would achieve the gains for black people in the United States. His major assumption was that if you are nonviolent, if you suffer, your opponent will see your suffering and will be moved to change his heart. That’s very good.
He only made one fallacious assumption: In order for nonviolence to work, your opponent must have a conscience. The United States has none.”
July 29th, 2014
An entire Gaza neighborhood is decimated within an hour by Israeli air strikes. The video is further proof that Israel has no regard for the life of innocent Palestinians.
Israel attacked Gaza’s only power plant on Tuesday, leaving the Palestinian territory’s 1.8 million residents with no electricity or running water and opened the possibility of an even graver humanitarian crisis.
After three weeks of violence between Israel and Gaza, more than 1,100 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli air and ground strikes. About 75 percent of Palestinian deaths have been civilians. Several thousand have been wounded and more than 100,000 displaced. Fifty-three Israeli soldiers have died, as well as three civilians.
Just look at the casualties. This is not a war, it is genocide.
school isn’t even about learning anymore, it’s about passing